Daddy and Luis at cousin Noah's First Communion
Grandpa's Birthday
I didn't realize that I have not posted anything in over a month. I stalk...oh I mean read other blogs but have been neglecting my own. Life has been crazy. I finished school and graduated from CSUF Memorial Day weekend. The daily craziness of life and its routine have overtaken me but I have a chance to breath now because at least I won't have to worry about any school work. Just work and taking care of my family. But now we are in the race to find a home. It is a tedious process and not as much fun as I thought it would be. I know "our" home is out there. We just have to be patient. These pictures are of all the events that we have attended in the last month or so. I hope to figure out how to place my post ahead of my pics. Any hints?
2 comments:
Well, you have been busy! Congrats on the graduating!! You have been missed :) So glad that you will have a moment to keep us all up to date, and that perfect house? Its out there, don't comprimise, be patient, and you will know the minute you walk in the door, trust me!!
The way I post then do pics....I either "drag" the picture under the post....oooor.....I post the pic, save, then start writing....try that to see if it works :)
Welcome back, have a GREAT day!!!
Yah! You're back! I missed you but it looks like you have been very busy!! Give me a call and lets meet sometime soon =)
Post a Comment