Thursday, March 26, 2009
Thankful Thursday
I have realized in these last couple of days that life is so precious and short. You really have to treasure all the time you have with your family. It can all go away in the blink of an eye when you are least expecting it. This week I have realized that all the little things my husband and son do that can drive me nuts are trivial! Life is so much more than making sure the dirty clothes get into the hamper and not the floor. Everytime you leave your loved one you have to make sure you kiss and hug them because you really never know what could happen when you walk out that door. So this Thursday I am thankful to God for my life and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen Sista!
Another AMEN! How lucky and blessed we are to have our families and our friends!
Post a Comment